Tungsten Inert Gas (TIG) welding uses the heat generated by an electric arc struck between a non-consumable tungsten electrode and the workpiece to fuse metal in the joint area and produce a molten weld pool.
Lincoln Aspect 200 AC/DC TIG/GTAW Welding Machine
The Aspect 200 AC/DC TIG welder has advanced TIG AC & DC Functions (Four wave shapes, Pulse, adjustable Balance and Offset) making it ideal for critical AC or DC TIG welding applications. It offers a simple control panel with bright digital display and an innovative control system, from the torch
Lincoln INVERTEC 300TPX WATER COOLED DC TIG PACKAGE
- Advanced inverter technology for superior TIG performance.
- Full function user-friendly control panel layout with graph and a numeric display make it easy to set all welding parameters.
- Rugged construction : electrical safety (IP23S), potted PC boards and optimum airflow reduce contamination to extend the equipments life in the harshest environmental conditions.
- HF and Lift TIG ignition meeting all requirements.
- Perfect TIG HF starting with pre-settable starting mode.
- Complete TIG parameters setting : Pulse TIG with variable frequency that allows the welder to adjust the arc focus to suit the applications, 10 memory locations for personalized welding settings, TIG Spot welding.
Lincoln Invertec 175TP DC TIG/GTAW Welding Machine
The Invertec 175TP TIG welders combine a rugged industrial construction with excellent arc characteristics. They are full function DC TIG inverters with excellent arc control and perfect Arc Start in any welding conditions
Lincoln Aspect 300 AC/DC TIG/GTAW Welding Machine
As Advanced inverter technology for superior TIG performance. Superb welding characteristics with TIG AC, TIG DC and MMA processes. Adjustable cleaning and penetration for perfect aluminium welding Variable AC frequency (40-400Hz) for control of travel speed and penetration.
Lincoln Invertec 400TPX DC TIG/GTAW Welding Machine
The Invertec 300 and 400TPX have been manufactured in a light-weight but robust outer casing, making them portable and ideal for operation even in the most hazardous environments. These machines feature HF TIG ignition, Lift TIG ignition, 2 or 4 step, variable down slope, post-flow control, digital pre-set meters with hold functions and built-in variable Pulse.