- Easy to adjust – Simply use the voltage (15-22V) and wire feed speed (3-10 MTR / Min) knobs to adjust your welding parameters. There is even a chart on the machine which helps out with what should go where depending on the thickness of material you’re welding!
- Euro Connection – The majority of the Easy MIG range offers a euro connecting torch which makes for easy serviceability and replacement of the torch.
- 1KG (100MM) & 5KG (200MM) wire reel capacity
- Digital Display – The digital display on the Easy MIG 160 shows your voltage and current
- Manually adjustable arc dynamic
- Multi Process – Not just a MIG machine! The Easy MIG range offers MIG, MAG, MMA & Scratch TIG process’
- MMA – The Easy MIG 160 can run up to a 3.2MM electrode which allows for welding of around 10MM steel!
Build Quality & Country of Origin of 160 MIG Welder-
- Input Supply (Voltage & Amps) – 240V 16A
- Amp Range – 30A – 160A
- Duty Cycle – 20% @ 160A / 40C
- Generator Friendly? (kVA) – Yes / 8kVA
- Wire Feed – 2 Roll
- Weldable Materials – Mild Steel & Stainless Steel
- Weight & Dimensions – 10.1KG / 400MM X 200MM X 330MM
- Voltage Steps – None Stepped / Adjustable between 15V-22V
- Wire Reel Capacity – 1KG (100MM) & 5KG (200MM)
Here at lincweld, we work hard to make sure all our customers get the best product they need at the right price.