37LG Induction Heating System
The GYS Powerduction 37LG is the ideal tool for mechanical and maintenance:
- Essential to release steering linkage (wheel alignment).
- Removal of glow plugs, seized up wipers, spare wheel crates.
- Releasing of seized up bolts.
- Releasing of steering ball joints without damaging the bellow.
- Releasing of shaft drives seized up in the hub.
- Removal of automotive or truck exhaust lines.
- Removal of steel or aluminium elements assembled with glue.
Features of 37LG Induction Heating System
- High heating performance: 3700 W, adjustable by steps of 250 W. Heats up directly in the heart of the metal, at a depth of 6 mm. Brings a piece of steel to red hot (around 1000°C)
- Safety and time savings: Immediate heating, without flame, on a specific area, allowing to work close to cables, pipes, or any other part sensitive to heat, without dismantling.
- Portable machine: Used to reach areas difficult to access. Supplied with a 2 meter inductor cable.
Designed and manufactured entirely in France, the POWERDUCTION range includes eight separate products, each designed to carry out multiple tasks. The POWERDUCTION range offers distinctly different levels of performance andergonomics and are ideal for automotive work, HGVs, construction work, car bodywork, general maintenance and industrial workshops. This range of induction-heating machines is designed to solve technical issues faced by professionals and allow them to perform more complex repair
Here at lincweld, we work hard to make sure all our customers get the best product. They need it at the right price.
How Induction Heating System works