Plasma Cut 160 Inverter is a professional high-end cutting inverter equipped with the latest IGBT technology.
This technologically advanced Jasic Pro Plasma Cut 160 Inverter is extremely user-friendly and offers consistently reliable cutting performance.
Clean cut 45mm
The machine provides variable cutting control that allows the operator to produce precise smooth cuts.
IGBT plasma cutting inverter
Wheel mounted, easy to manoeuvre
Variable cutting control
Smooth precise cutting
In-built pressure regulator
Suitable for automated cutting
- AC 415V – 50/60 Hz
- Input Power 29.2
- Range 30-160
- Duty 160A @60%
- Clean 45mm
- Severance 50mm
- 220 Ltr/Min@5 Bar
- Power Factor 0.99
- Class: IP21/F
- Dimensions 676 × 333 × 712
- Weight 5kg
Why buy Jasic
- The product is very competitively priced and represents outstanding value for money
- We only use the highest grade IGBT’s and electrical components
- 5 year extended warranty when you register the product online
- We carry out all our own service work and do not use third party service agents
- Our welding inverters are above industry standard specification and set a new benchmark for quality
- Confidence in buying from one of the world’s largest manufacturers, producing 750,000 inverters a year
- Our inverters pass 10 categories of core tests and 300 individual tests to ensure maximum reliability
- We invest millions anually in R&D to ensure we are at the forefront of welding inverter development
- We provide free product training on all Jasic models at our welding academy in Manchester
Always take these precautionary measures while welding.