TIG 180SE Inverter
The Jasic power tig 180 is equipped with powerful IGBT components and a singular PCB for improved efficiency and maintenance.
This technologically advanced inverter is extremely user-friendly and offers reliable and consistent arc performance.
The TIG 180 with high frequency starting also offers MMA functionality making it an ideal choice for maintenance or manufacturing
Key Features of TIG 180SE Inverter
- Single PCB construction, easy for testing and maintenance
- IGBT TIG/MMA inverter technology
- High-frequency inverter, high-efficiency
- Anti-Stick, Arc-Force, Hot Start 2T/4T
- Downslope and post flow
- Easy start, stable and reliable arc
- Auto-compensation for voltage fluctuation
- Compact size, lightweight and modern design
- Quality tactile rubber finish to mouldings and handle
- Generator friendly
- Package includes: Inverter case, TIG/MMA leads, Torch, Regulator
- Input – AC 230V – 50/60hZ
- Amps – MMA range 10-160A / TIG range 10-180A DC
- Duty cycle @ 40C – 35% @ 180A
- Power factor – 0.7
- Warranty – 5 Years
- Weight – 5.94KG
JASIC TIG Welding Inverter
Jasic TIG Welders are an excellent choice for anyone looking for a budget TIG welder without having to compromise on quality, reliability, and durability.
They are so confident in their Jasic TIG Welder (and so are we!). JASIC offer a 5 year warranty as standard with every TIG welder. They fulfill that welder at their very own service center in the UK.
Jasic TIG welders are excellent value for money. Even the most standard jasic welder is packed with all the qualities you would expect.
Here at lincweld, we work hard to make sure all our customers get the best product. They need it at the right price.