MOSA MagicWeld 200 YDE E/S 230V is a portable welder generator, capable of welding up to a 4MM welding rod. It boasts a high quality disel engine with electric start. In addition to this it has an auxillary output of 3.3 kVA for powering power tools. The machines DC welding current makes for a smooth, consistent welding arc; it also has an OCV of 70V so re-striking awkward electrodes, such as 7018’s, is very easy.
Technical Specifications of MOSA MagicWeld 200 YDE
- Current range: 20A – 200A
- Duty cycle: 60% at 170A
- Open circuit voltage: 70V
- Auxillary output: 3.3kVA (230V 14.3A)
- Insulation class: H
- Diesel, 4 stroke, direct injection, air cooled Yanmar L70N
- Output: 4.9kW (6.7HP)
- Cylinders: 1 / 320CM
- Speed: 3600 RPM
- Fuel consumption: 1.0L per hour (60% welding capacity)
- Fuel tank capacity: 3.3L
- Run time: 3.5 hours
- IP protection class: IP23
- Dimensions: 630MM x 490MM x 540MM
- Dry weight: 91KG
- Sound level (acoustic power) 103DBA @ 7M
Here at lincweld, we work hard to make sure all our customers get the best product. They need it at the right price.
Always follow safety precautions while using portable generators. READ SOME PRECAUTIONS HERE.
CHECK OUT THE WIDE VARIETY OF WELDING MACHINES AVAILABLE AT LINC-WELD.