MOSA TS 275 EVO
MOSA’s brand new TS EVO 275 is an absolute workhorse. It is one of the best in the industry. Its high welding current output combined with its plethora of auxillary output sockets make it the ideal solution for mobile welders and maintenance teams. There are few jobs that we can throw at the TS EVO 275 that it won’t bat straight out of the park; be it a basic repair job, hard facing a digger bucket or fabricating a structure this machine will do it… all whilst not skipping a beat.
A noteable feature is that it has a large fuel tank capacity of 38 litres, which means that it can run for a 11 hours continuously even at 100% welding current. That means less stops for re-fuelling and therefore more work getting done.
It is equipped with an ever so reliable Kohler KDW703 diesel engine with three phase asynchronous alternator.
MOSA TS 275 EVO CONTROL is the front panel that using an analog control allows to have features mandatory for users:
- Current control
- Arc-force control
- Half scale to increase the precision of the current control
- Current range: 20A – 270A
- Duty cycle: 100% at 230A
- Open circuit voltage: 66V
- Auxillary power: 3 phase 400V 8KVA / single phase 230V 5KVA / single phase 110V 2.5KVA / 48V 5KVA
- Fuel tank capacity: 38L
- Running time (welding at 100%): 11 hours
- Sound level (Acoustic power): 94DBA
- Weight: 390KG dry
- Dimensions: 1433MM x 710MM x 931MM
Here at lincweld, we work hard to make sure all our customers get the best product. They need it at the right price.
Always follow safety precautions while using portable generators. READ SOME PRECAUTIONS HERE.