115 x 2.5mm Steel Cutting Discs
- 115 x 2.5 x 22.2mm ( 4. 1/2″ x 1/10″ x 7/8″) DPC Steel Cutting Discs
- Grade: A46T-BF, Type 42 Depressed centre discs. “Grade” refers to the hardness and durability of the disc material. A46T is a medium-hard grade that is suitable for general-purpose cutting. “BF” stands for “bonded fibre”, which is the type of bonding agent used to hold the abrasive grains together. Type 42 refers to the shape of the disc (depressed centre).
- The bonding agent in these cutting discs securely holds the abrasive grains, ensuring good grain retention for cleaner cuts and longer life. This helps to prevent the grains from breaking away or becoming dull too quickly, resulting in a high-quality cutting disc that maintains its sharpness for longer. This results in a cleaner cut and a longer-lasting disc.
- 115 x 2.5mm Steel Cutting Discs are ideal for cutting heavy sections, angle iron and other general metal working. These cutting discs are designed for cutting heavy-duty materials like steel and angle iron. You can use them for general metalworking tasks like cutting, grinding and shaping metal.
- ISO9001, EN12413, BS EN 60974-7, BS EN ISO9001: 2008, CE Approved.
Do not forget to read the safety risks
Check out more products here