The Parweld XTM 201i is a lightweight 200A multi process MIG/MMA/Lift TIG welder with a range of features including quick setting synergic control, dual digital display and 2T/4T trigger latching.
The XTM201i mig inverter is designed for wire diameters 0.8mm to 1.0mm on 1kg (100mm) and 5kg (200mm) spools and will weld materials up to 4mm.
- Compact & Portable – The XTM 201i has a weight of just 12KG.
- Digital Display – The XTM 201i boasts a digital display which allows all welding parameters to be displayed, welding voltage is displayed constantly & the 2nd display can be toggled between the wire speed and welding amperage.
- Excellent Arc Characteristics – The XTM 201i offers a smooth DC output to make welding a treat
- 3 Year Return To Base Warranty – “No Quibbles” warranty policy. Should something go wrong, Parweld will collect the machine, repair it & return it free of charge.
- Input Supply – 240V
- Amperage Range – 30A – 200A
- Wire Feed Speed Range – 2M – 18M / Min
- Voltage Range – 18V – 26.5V
- Duty Cycle – 20% @ 200A
- Wire Feed Roller – 2 Roll
- Wire Reel Capacity – 5KG (200MM)
- Weight – 12KG
- Dimensions – 465MM X 214MM X 356MM
- Enclosure Protection – IP23S