Parweld XTS 403 stick welder is a professional level 3 phase machine in a robust case to withstand everyday use.
Its small size and light weight make it perfect for mobile applications. We can keep the machine in a van etc and use a generator to run it. Similarly, these units are equally suitable for workshop use.
Arc force and hot start technology makes striking and re striking electrodes easy. Hot start increases current during arc initiation to get the weld started, whilst arc force kicks in if the arc distance becomes too short helping to stop the electrode sticking during the weld.
- DC Output – The XTS 403 has a DC output, when combined with the correct type of electrode it is suitable for welding alloy, non alloy steels, stainless steel and cast iron.
- TIG Welding – We can use the XTS 403 for TIG welding if we fit the optional TIG torch and couple it to a suitable gas supply. It is suitable for welding steel and stainless steel. The lift arc mode limits the arc current when the tungsten touches the work piece preventing electrode damage.
- Generator Friendly – The XTS 403 is able to cope with inputs which fluctuate by +/-15%.We can use it with the majority of generators. The machine is housed in a rugged steel case and a storage case is available as an optional extra.
- 3 Year Return To Base Warranty – “No Quibbles” warranty policy. Should something go wrong, Parweld will collect the machine, repair it & return it free of charge.
- Digital Amperage Display
- Arc Force / Hot Start / Anti Sticking.
- Over Voltage and Over Current Protection.
- Includes 3M Lead Set.
Technical Specifications of Parweld XTS 403
- Input Supply – 400V 3 Phase
- Duty Cycle – 60% @ 400A
- Dinse Connection Size – 35-50MM
- OCV (Non Multi Mode) – 88V (50V W/ VRD)
- Generator KVA Input – 16KVA
- Weight – 20.5KG
- Dimensions – 530MM X 250MM X 400MM
- Enclosure Protection – IP23S
We have a wide collection of mig, tig, and stick welding machines available. check them out.