Parweld XTT 212 AC/DC TIG welder is a compact, lightweight, dual voltage AC/DC TIG welder. It is feature packed and perfect for workshop and on-site welding. This Compact machine offers the user the benefits of a 230V workshop machine with the flexibility of 110V site machine. Compared with the XTT202 AC/DC the XTT212 has a 40% smaller footprint but packs the same punch. Simple intuitive one knob control allows for rapid program setting. The XTT212 machine works with digital and analogue on torch current controls and has foot control option. Output Current 230V 5-200A DC 10-200A AC (110V) (5-140A) DC (10-140A) AC
Features of Parweld XTT 212
- Dual voltage input – The XTT 212 works on both 110V & 230V input, meaning it is perfect for on-site welding.
- TIG weld up to 6MM material – Be it aluminium, mild steel, stainless steel or somehing more exotic; the XTT 212P has you covered.
- Pulse TIG welding – Reduce heat input into your welding material & make your welds look perfect
- Lightweight – Weighs only 12KG making this machine perfectly portable
- Compact – 460MM L x 170MM W x 320MM H
- Generator friendly – Happily works on a generator; minimum input 3.6KVA.
- Input supply – 110V/230V
- Amperage range – 5A – 200A AC & DC (230V) / 5A – 140A AC & DC (110V)
- Duty cycle – 25% @ 200A / 40% @ 140A
- Pulse range – 2Hz – 200Hz
- AC frequency – 50Hz – 150Hz
- Protection class – IP23S
- Weight – 12KG
- Dimensions – 460MM L x 170MM W x 320MM H
We have a wide collection of mig, tig, and stick welding machines available. check them out.