Technical Arc Prof-MIG Universal C211 MIG welder’s max weldable thickness is 3MM, 5MM. Its max wire reel capacity is 15kg. PROF-MIG Universal models provide great welding performance coupled with low operating costs & the best long term reliability. Built to weld & keep welding year after year.
Main features of Prof-MIG Universal C211
- 12 volt steps for very fine adjustment of power
- Machine includes reverse polarity
- Can weld down 0.5MM metal
- Very low min of 20amps ideal for very thin gauge material.
- Smooth welding characteristics through the range.
- 100% copper wound transformer with 5 year warranty.
- High efficiency design to minimise electric consumption.
- Variable wire speed synchronised to output for easy setting.
- Built in electronic burn back optimised for all settings.
- Industry standard Euro torch connection.
- Wire size 0.6, 0.8 or 1.0 mm wire on 15kg or 5 kg spools.
- Quality Swedish made wire drive motor.
- All models are fan cooled.
- Robust metal chassis & case.
- Takes full sized gas cylinders.
- Higher duty cycle than most competitors machines.
- Volt switches have metal shafts not plastic like competitors.
- All in all a virtually unbeatable MIG package!
Options include spot timer option, reverse polarity option for gasless wires, digital meter option, HD (heavy duty) option. Other functions and specs are available on request.
Size approx. 530mm H + handle x 360mm W + rear wheels x 740mm long.
- Amps Range – 20-215
- Duty Cycle @ 60% – 120A
- Duty Cycle @35% – 155A
- Input Fuse (slow blow) – 20A
- Welding Wire – 0.6-1.0MM
- Weight – 55KG