Air Weld/Grinding Helmet – The popular Sentinel A50 is now available as an air fed system, the A50 AIR can be combined with the Eco Air unit (see related items) to a complete PAPR system.
The new ESAB Sentinel can give welders exactly what they need from a welding helmet, crucial comfort, large lens and next generation technology. Beyond the revolutionary new look, the Sentinel features new ergonomic headgear, colour touchscreen controls and an external grind button.
Sentinel’s streamlined shell design accounts for a range of different head sizes and the flush exterior also minimises extrusions, so nothing catches when working in a tight space.
The sweeping design across the helmet allows more natural light to get in when welders are in grind mode, ultimately increasing visibility and clarity. Sentinel is supplied with both a clear and a yellow lens
- Revolutionary Shell Design. High Impact Resistance Nylon
- Halo™ Headgear. Ergonomic, infinitely-adjustable 5 point head gear provides extreme comfort and balance. Low-profile design, central pivot point allows for maximum head clearance while helmet is in the up position.
- 100 x 60mm 1/1/1/2 –5-13 ADF
- Externally activated Grind Button. Shade 4 Grind Mode
- Colour touch screen control panel
Specifications of Air Weld/Grinding Helmet
- Viewing Area: 100 x 60 mm
- Lens Shade: DIN 5-8/9-13
- Power Supply: Solar cell plus battery replaceable. (2*CR2450 lithium). Alerts when low battery
- Sensors: 4
- Switch Time: 1/25,000 s. from Light to Dark
- Classification: 1/1/1/2
- Standards:DIN plus, CE, EN175, EN 379, EN166, ANSI Z87.1, CSA Z94.3, AS/NZS1338.1
- Weight: 830 g
We have a wide variety of welding helmets available check them out.