ACETYLENE FITTED HOSE 6MM
- 6mm Bore Diameter Red Acetylene Fitted Gas Hose: This is a specialized hose for use with acetylene gas. It has a bore diameter of 6mm (approximately 0.236 inches), which means it has an inner diameter of 6mm. Manufacturers typically make the hose from materials that can withstand the high pressures and reactive properties of acetylene gas. The industry standard practice is that manufacturers colour the hose red to signify that it is used for acetylene gas.
- 3/8″ BSP Regulator Nut: A regulator nut is a threaded fitting that connects a regulator to a gas cylinder. The regulator nut you mentioned has a British Standard Pipe (BSP) thread with a diameter of 3/8″. BSP threads are commonly used in the UK and Europe, and the 3/8″ size is a standard size for regulator nuts.
- Choice of 1/4″ or 3/8″ Hose Check Valve (HCV) Connections: A hose check valve is a device that allows gas to flow in one direction only. The check valve connections you mentioned are available in two sizes: 1/4″ and 3/8″. This means that you can use the hose with either a 1/4″ or 3/8″ outlet connection on the appliance. The check valve ensures that gas only flows in the correct direction.
- Brand: WELDGAS
- Category: Fitted gas hose
- Length: 5m – 30m
- Hose Check Valve: 1/4″ or 3/8″
- Nut Connection: 3/8″ BSP
- Approval: BS EN ISO 1256 standard
All connections have a left hand thread. The manufacturers colour-coded the hose in red to indicate that it is for use with acetylene gas only.