50LG Induction Heating System
The GYS Powerduction 50LG is the ideal tool for mechanical and maintenance:
- Essential to release steering linkage (wheel alignment).
- Removal of glow plugs, seized up wipers, spare wheel crates.
- Releasing of seized up bolts, releasing of steering ball joints without damaging the bellow.
- Releasing of shaft drives seized up in the hub.
- Removal of automotive or truck exhaust lines.
Also for car bodywork:
- Removal of steel or aluminium elements assembled with glue.
- Straightening of bent frames (if not HSS).
Features of 50LG Induction Heating System
- High heating performance: 5200W, adjustable by steps of 500W. Heats up directly in the heart of the metal, at a depth of 6mm. Brings a piece of steel to red hot (around 1000°C)
- Safety and time savings: Immediate heating, without flame, on a specific area, allowing to work close to cables, pipes, or any other part sensitive to heat, without dismantling.
- Comfortable to use: 3-metre long inductor cable, allowing to work at heights.
- Reinforced protection for the use with generators and against permanent overvoltage up to 400V (factory tested).
- PFC feature: Power factor correction: regulates and uses the power supply more efficiently.
Here at lincweld, we work hard to make sure all our customers get the best product. They need it at the right price.
How Induction Heating System works