Lincoln Portable Miniflex Welding Fume Extractors – The Miniflex is a portable and lightweight welding fume exhaust unit.
Miniflex® is a high vacuum system designed for the removal and filtration of welding fumes from light-duty welding applications. The Miniflex® excels in performance and ease of handling. It can be completely disassembled in a matter of minutes for cleaning and maintenance.
The convenient automatic start/stop function can extend the life of the motor brushes and reduces energy consumption.
Create a safer work environment for welders/shop employees
Effectively remove weld fume particulate with large surface area coverage and
99.7% filter unit efficiency
Lightweight, durable construction and portable design
Compact size for use anywhere you go
- Current Sensor – Automatic start/stop capability by sensing welding current
- Multiple Extraction Settings – Select extraction CFM setting based on environmental conditions: 95 CFM (Low) or 108 CFM (High)
- Quiet Operation – Operates at a sound level of <80dB(A)
- Carbon Brush System – Monitors and alerts brush consumption based on 750 run hours
- System Airflow Check – Easily observe extraction performance