High quality European rutile steel welding electrodes supplied in a convenient blister pack. The GYS blister packs are ideal for the many occasions when only a small number of welding electrodes are required and avoids the wastage caused when larger boxes have to be opened. The GYS blister packs ensures that the electrodes are always dry, undamaged and ready to use. Offering easy striking and slag removal.
E-6013 electrodes for general purpose welding jobs. They are suitable for use on mild and medium tensile steel. The high-quality electrodes offer excellent and consistent results. The 1.6mm rods are designed to work between 20-40 amps.
Features & Benefits:
- PVC wallet to assist storage & prolong life
- Suitable for use with AC or DC power sources
- Convenient and superb value-for-money
- Soft and regular melt
- Cord of beautiful appearance
- Welding of stainless steel 316L, 188 and 1883
- Good detachment of slag
- High quality ARC/MMA electrodes
- 1.6mm Diameter
- Suitable for use on mild and medium tensile steel and AC or DC power sources
High-quality electrodes designed to comfortably accommodate various ARC/MMA applications in home, trade, and professional applications including sheet metal and much more.
Click here to know how to handle such products carefully
Check out more mig consumables