Welding Electrodes 2.0mm Steel
High-Quality E613L Welding Electrodes: 2.0mm – 300mm Long. European rutile steel electrodes are supplied in a convenient blister pack. The GYS blister packs are ideal for the many occasions when only a small number of electrodes are required and avoid the wastage caused when larger boxes have to be opened. The GYS blister packs ensure that the electrodes are always dry, undamaged, and ready to use. Offering easy striking and slag removal.
General purpose electrodes for arc welding stainless steel. Good welding in all positions including vertical down. Excellent gap-bridging and arc-striking ability with reduced risk of burn-through. Ideal for tack welding, load fit-ups, trade & industry, assembly & shop welding, repair & maintenance.
- Type: E316L
- Suitable for DC and AC welding
- Provides a very stable arc and smooth corrosion-resistant weld
- Length: 2.0mm
- Mild Steel Welding Electrodes 2.0mm – 5kg Pack
- Structural Steels
- We Use it in all Positions
- AC and DC Current
- Easy ignition and re-ignition
- The electrode is produced with a medium thickness coating.
- The electrode coating is semi-flexible giving the ability to bend the electrode slightly for use.
- Good weldability in all positions.
- Flat weld bead (slightly rounded) and easy clean up.
- Excellent weldbead aesthetics
Click here to know how to handle such products carefully
Check out more mig consumables