Full product description of GYS Alien TrueColor helmet
The GYS Alien TrueColor helmet features the latest welding helmet technology. Truecolor removes the green tint from the welders view, creating near perfect visibility of the weld piece. The XXL viewing area significantly increases field of vision thus reducing eye strain when welding. A dual scale shade selector also makes this helmet ideal for TIG welding at low Amps.
- XXL screen
- High sensitivity thanks to 4 sensors
- TIG welding > 2A
- External adjustment: shades or grinding
- Internal setting: sensitivity & delay
- Active filter: shades 5-9 / 9-13
- Range 5-9: special low intensity
- TRUE COLOR technology
- External lenses 114x133mm (x10pk) ref. 043893
- Internal lenses (5pk) ref. 043596
- Classification 1/1/1/2
- Clear shade 4
- Dark shade 5-9 / 9-13
- Reaction time 0,00015 sec
- Power supply solar + batteries (CR2032)
- Weight 545 g
- Adjustable settings Sensitivity, delay, shade, grinding
- Light sensors x 4
- Suitable for MMA (ARC) 5-400Amps / TIG 2 – 300Amps / MIG 5 – 400Amps
- Standards EN 175 / EN 379
Here at lincweld, we work hard to make sure all our customers get the best product they need at the right price.
We have a wide variety of welding helmets available check them out.