Powered by inverter technology, the EXAGON 400 CC/CV combines MMA, MIG-MAG & TIG in a single machine, offering exceptional welding performance. Featuring advanced electronics and a reinforced structure, this multiprocess welder guarantees maximum productivity, even in the most hostile environments. Powerful, sturdy and versatile, the EXAGON 400 CC/CV takes welding to the next level.
Versatile thanks to its 6 modes
- MMA – basic, rutile and cellulosic electrodes (up to 6MM)
- MMA Pulse – ideal for vertical up welding
- MIG / MAG – solid wire (0.6MM – 1.6MM) and cored wire (up to 2.4MM)
- Workshop water cooled wire feeder (optional EXAFEED 4L) / Construction site wire feeder (optional NOMADFEED)
- Arc gouging with carbon electrode (up to 6.4MM)
- TIG DC with TIG lift start
This multiprocess, suited for offshore, naval and railway construction and metal works: Increased productivity thanks to its strong duty cycle (400A @ 60%). Optimised cooling thanks to the air-tight ventilation corridor that helps insulate the electronic components from the dust.
- Visible display, even when exposed to the sunlight
- Simple interface with easily adjustable buttons and knobs, adapted to gloved hands.
- Stores 50 presets for each process
- Remote control (optional)
- VRD (Voltage Reduction Device) to lower no load voltage < 35V.
- Lockable keyboard to protect against misuse
- Reinforced panels & rubber pads
- 2 steel handles for easy manipulation
- 4 rings for slinging
- IP23 classification for outside use
- Input Voltage – 400V 3 Phase
- Amp Range MMA – 20A – 400A
- Amp Range MIG – 15A – 400A
- Amp Range TIG – 10A – 400A
- Duty Cycle – 400A @ 60% / 350A @ 100% (Measured at 40C ambient temperature)
- OCV – 84V
- Dimensions – 580MM X 520MM X 300MM
- Weight – 32KG
- Generator Capability – 36KVA / 30KW