Lincoln Invertec 175TP TIG welders combine a rugged industrial construction with excellent arc characteristics. They are full function DC TIG inverters with excellent arc control and perfect Arc Start in any welding conditions. Their portable rugged design makes them ideal for both in shop or field use. They feature Power Factor Correction (PFC) circuitry that allows TIG welding up to 175A with 16A single phase input voltage. They are designed to operate on engine driven generators.
Features of Lincoln Invertec 175TP
- Advanced inverter technology for superior TIG performance
- Full function user-friendly control panel layout with graph and numeric display make it easy to set all welding parameters
- Generator compatible ideal for site use
- HF and Lift TIG ignition
- Power Factor Correction (PFC) gives low current consumption, energy saving, low current harmonics and reduction of the total COâ‚‚ produced by the welding process
- Rugged construction electrical safety (IP23) varnished PC boards and optimum airflow reduce contamination to extend the equipments life in the harshest environmental conditions
Here at lincweld, we work hard to make sure all our customers get the best product. They need it at the right price.
We have a wide collection of mig, tig, and stick welding machines available. check them out.