Full product description
TIG 220 DC HF has been designed with advanced inverter technology to provide advanced performance in both DC TIG & MMA (arc welding) modes. It is suitable for welding mild steel, stainless, copper & titaniumIn. In TIG mode HF start provides an easy & reliable non-contact way to create an arc removing the possibilty of electrode contamination.
A lift start option available where use of HF is prohibited. Advanced features include easy to use digital control panel allowing adjustment of all welding parameters e.g. pre- gas, upslope, pulse frequency, downslope & post-gas. Easy Pulse mode enables the user to adjust only the welding current & the machine automatically adjusts the pulse frequency (ideal for welding thinner materials).
The TIG 220 DC HF also offers a fully functioning MMA (arc) machine with advanced features including MMA Pulse, adjustable Hot Start (for easy arc striking), Arc Force (electronic assistance in maintaing a strong arc) as well as Anti-Sticking technology preventing electrodes sticking to the workpiece. This product is compatible for use with a foot pedal (ref 045682 – optional extra). It is delivered complete with professional Binzel TIG torch (8m), TIG consumables box & earth lead.
Features of TIG 220 DC
- 220Amp DC TIG welder
- 1 phase/240volts
- 5 – 220Amp welding range
- Flexible Voltage: Accepts any voltage between 85-265V
- Both HF & Lift start modes
- Adjustable pulse frequency (0.2 – 20Hz)
- Easy Pulse automatically selects ideal pulse frequency
- 2T, 4T & 4T LOG trigger modes (controls hot/cold currentswitching from torch)
- Welds cellulosic, standard rutile, basic (low hydrogen), stainless & cast iron electrodes
- MMA pulse mode
- Store up to 5 pre-set welding parameters
- Foot pedal compatible
- Delivered complete with Binzel TIG torch (8m)
- Weighs only 14kg
- Generator friendly (7kW)
Here at lincweld, we work hard to make sure all our customers get the best product. They need it at the right price.
We have a wide collection of mig, tig, and stick welding machines available. check them out.