Lincoln Aspect 300 is an industrial AC/DC TIG welding machine designed and manufactured using the latest inverter digital technology. This machine has been designed and built to perform in the most hazardous environments at high outputs: 300A at 35% duty cycle both in TIG AC and TIG DC application. The controller provides all the features you would expect from industrial AC/DC TIG inverter welding machines combined with a user-friendly front panel layout, setting advanced TIG parameters has never been so simple!
The top class features like the 2A minimum current, the multiple AC mode selection (including four different wave shapes), the optimized TIG start with adjustable electrode type and HF polarity, make the unit the right choice to suit any application. You can simply change it to water-cooled by adding the COOL ARCÂ® 46 Water Cooler. A robust, stable and well equipped cart is available for easy movement of the unit.
Features of Lincoln Aspect 300
- Advanced inverter technology for superior TIG performance.
- Superb welding characteristics with TIG AC, TIG DC and MMA processes.
- Adjustable cleaning and penetration for perfect aluminium welding
- Variable AC frequency (40-400Hz) for control of travel speed and penetration.
- Full function user-friendly control panel layout with graph and a numeric display make it easy to set all welding parameters.
- Rugged construction electrical safety (IP23), potted PC boards and optimum airflow reduce contamination. Which extends the equipment’s life in the harshest environmental conditions.
- PFC (Power Factor Correction) advantages 30% more output current with the same input current. It is suitable for 115-230V (+15%-10%) single phase, low current consumption, energy saving, low current harmonics. Also reduction of the total CO2 produced by the welding process.
Here at lincweld, we work hard to make sure all our customers get the best product. They need it at the right price.
We have a wide collection of mig, tig, and stick welding machines available. check them out.