LINCOLN SPEEDTEC-215C is a small but powerful single phase inverter based, multi-process machine. It has been equipped with colour TFT User Interface which makes welding set up fast and easy. Built in synergic mode, helps to find optimal welding parameters based on Amperage, WFS or material thickness. SPEEDTEC® 215C is designed for MIG, Stick or TIG applications. You can get maximum output of 200A at 25% of duty cycle and weld with either solid wires up to 1.0mm or cored wires up to 1.1mm. The welding performance gives excellent results for steel, stainless steel and aluminum. Machine works perfectly with mixed gas and 100% CO2 also with self-shielding wires (Innershield). Thanks to active PFC module, you can consume up to 30% less energy versus conventional rectifier welding machines.
Comes with a 3 Year Warranty
- Smart Housing – 15kg spool, helpful shelves, useful in workshop or production workshop.
- Flexible Multi-Process Capability – CV MIG(1), FCAW(2), Synergic MIG(3), CC Stick(4) and DC Lift TIG(5)
- Power Factor Correction (PFC) more welding power, energy &
- User Friendly Operation Icon control colour TFT Interface screen
- Superior Arc Performance
– CV MIG: Infinitely Variable Control of voltage, Wire Feed Speed and Inductance
– Stick: Hot Start and Arc Force Control
– TIG: Lift TIG avoids Tungsten contamination
- Meets IEC974-1, ROHS and CE standards for safety and reliability.
We have a wide collection of mig, tig, and stick welding machines available. check them out.